The Original Alternative’s Newest Indica CBD Oil: Silver Edition
The Original Alternative (formally known as the CBD Brothers) are well known for their premium quality CBD products and have been the longest-running CBD company in the UK. Their attention to detail and dedication to high-quality Cannabidiol extracts has always been evident. Their newest edition to their line of products is the Silver Edition CBD Oil made with Indica whole plant extract.
The Original Alternative is one of the very few brands that offer the option to choose the strain of plant your CBD comes from. These two major strains are Sativa and Indica (which can also be crossbred to create a Hybrid plant). Sativa strains are said to be more energising, and Indica strains can provide a sense of deep body relaxation, which you will find in The Orignal Alternative (CBD Brothers) Silver Edition Oil.
The Indica Whole Plant Extract in the Silver Edition CBD Oil is created using only female plants that are grown under controlled conditions indoors to yield maximum results. Only the buds and flowers from the plants are used in the CO2 extraction process to remove as many of the plant’s invaluable cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and essential oils as possible. This whole plant extract is then suspended in Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil for optimal cannabinoid absorption. Like all CBD Oils, this is best taken sublingually to allow the cannabinoids to be absorbed into the body through the blood tissue found under the tongue.
- 1.5% 10ml bottle (150mg CBD Total)
- 100% Natural, No artificial flavourings
- Organically grown in a controlled environment
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Indica Whole Plant Extract
- Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
- 190-200 drops per bottle (.75mg of CBD per drop)
- Place 2-3 drops under the tongue once a day, hold it there for 60 seconds then swallow.
- Increase dosage incrementally to find dose which suits you
- Do not consume more than 200mg of CBD per day
- We recommend having a drink to wash down the Silver Edition CBD Oil
Store in a cool dry place out of direct light, keep the lid on the bottle when not in use to ensure longer shelf life.