Raw Vitamins & Minerals | Endoca

Brand: Endoca

Product Code: ENDO-VITA-EU01

Availability:In stock

100% Legal, genuine & Lab Tested

Fast Discreet UK & EU Shipping

Authorized Reseller

Need Help? Just Talk To Our Staff!

One of our experienced staff will be more than happy to help. Contact us now using the live chat below, or email us!

£53.00 53.00

Qty

Harness the Power of Antioxidants with Endoca's Raw Vitamins & Minerals

Endoca offers well-rounded and beautifully orchestrated wellness products, and their Raw Vitamins and Minerals Powder is one of their stars. It offers a plethora of vitamins and minerals derived from natural and organic ingredients and provides you with essential vitamins and minerals. This Vitamins & Minerals Powder is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C to help increase energy levels, improve digestion and assists in the maintenance of healthy skin. 

This multivitamin in powder format is a 100% natural extract that is eco-friendly and has been sustainably produced. The organic formula of Endoca's Raw Vitamins & Minerals Powder can not be compared to eating synthetic vitamins. Endoca uses advanced clean technology to slow dry their ingredients under low temperatures, this powder is cold-milled, GMO-free and pesticide-free. 

This Vitamins & Minerals Powder contains 30% Vitamin C, while the remaining 70% is comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids and polyphenols. This unique blend of ingredients has been specially formulated to aid in the absorption of Vitamin C more effectively. 

Features

  • Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp
  • Servings Per Bottle: 30 (86g)
  • Soy-free
  • Dairy-free
  • Vegan / Vegetarian
  • Sugar and Artificial Sweetener Free
  • GMO-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Lectin-free
  • 0% THC

This powder is made with everyday use in mind, so it provides most of the essential vitamins and minerals you’ll need to get through the day with loads of energy. Boosting your energy with vitamins and minerals is the best way you can provide your body with what it needs to get you through your busy day. 

Ingredients 

100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*.

*Sourced from Seawater

    How to Use Raw Vitamins and Minerals Powder

     

    Endoca's Raw Vitamins and Minerals Powder is suitable for everyday use and can be added into any hot or cold drink, any smoothie recipe, sprinkled on food and even to your baking! The versatility of this powder is not to be overlooked, and you should try all the different ways you can use Endoca’s Raw Vitamins and Minerals Powder. Don’t forget that Endoca also has a wonderful Raw Hemp Protein Powder, which you can also use in unison with this supplement to boost your daily protein. 

    Check out Endoca's 3 Minute Vitamin Booster Breakfast for a quick and easy way to get your daily dose of Vitamins and Minerals Powder.