CBD Capsules | Provacan
- Available in 3 Strengths
- 6mg of CBD per Capsule/ 180mg in total
- 24mg of CBD per Capsule/720mg in total
- 96mg of CBD per Capsule/2,880mg in total
- 30 Vegan-Friendly Capsules (Gelatin Free)
- Made with Full Spectrum CBD
- Easy to dose
- Made with Organic Coconut Oil
Provacan CBD Capsules: All That and More
When it comes to quality and convenience, Provacan always delivers the best CBD products available! This is beautifully reflected in the Provacan CBD Capsules. Not only do they exude quality, but they are arguably the easiest way to take CBD out there. Provacan's entire range of products is held to the highest possible standards, and the science of CBD production is apparent in each and every product.
If you are tired of the conventional approach of CBD consumption through oil, then capsules may be the perfect solution for you. While CBD Oil is absorbed through the blood vessels under the tongue, capsules are absorbed through the stomach for a whole-body delivery. Provacan CBD Capsules are available in 3 strengths so you can get the right dose you need.
For Provacan CBD Capsules, the same powerful full spectrum CBD Oils are used and have gone through the utmost highest of standards. The CBD Oil is then encapsulated in a pullulan capsule that is vegan-friendly and gelatin free.
Organic Coconut Oil, Cannabis sativa (L) Extract, Pullulan Capsule, Less than 0.02% THC.
Take 1 - 2 capsules on an empty stomach, or 30 minutes before eating. The recommended dosage of our Provacan CBD Capsule is to stay under 200mg in a day. Each capsule contains 24mg of CBD, so it would take around 8 capsules to reach this dosage. Therefore, we highly recommend taking less than 8 capsules a day.
CBD Capsules vs CBD Oil: What is the Difference?
CBD Capsules and CBD Oils are equal in some ways, and different in others. CBD Capsules do contain CBD, and the CBD is usually suspended in a carrier oil (these are suspended in organic coconut oil), just like CBD Oil.
Here is a list of differences between CBD Oil and CBD Capsules:
- CBD Capsules are very easy to dose, and some people believe CBD Oil to be a bit more time-consuming to dose.
- CBD Capsules are tasteless, as the CBD never actually touches your tongue. CBD Oil, on the other hand, is known to have a bitter or earthy taste which is not always great throughout the day.
- CBD Capsules are pre-measured, unlike CBD Oil which has to be manually dosed out each time.
- CBD Capsules should be taken as they are, but CBD Oil can be added to foods and drinks.
- CBD Capsules cannot be incorporated into DIY skincare and CBD Oil on its own can.
As you can see from the list, they are different in many ways. However, when it comes to Provacan’s products, they are all made with the same CBD. All Provacan’s CBD is sourced from organic hemp which is grown free of pesticides and harmful chemicals.