Aspire was initially known for their advanced vaping tanks, and have now quickly become one of the best-known vape brands across the globe. They created the Aspire Nautilus AIO Kit for the fans of their Nautilus range of tanks. The Nautilus Coils in this All In One pod are easy to find, making it a great solution for beginners and long-time vapers alike. This All In One Pod designed vape system is made to be sleek and stylish and to fit easily into your pocket/bag. Great for vaping on the go! The Aspire Nautilus AIO Vape Kit is TPD Compliant, meaning it follows regulations for tobacco and vaporizers set out by the EU.
Aspire Nautilus AIO measurements: H(87.5mm) W(37mm) D(21mm)
12W Output and 1000mAh Battery Capacity
The atomizer/coil is the famous and popular Nautilus BVC coil, meaning it is easy to find as it is used in many vaporizers. The Aspire Nautilus AIO (stands for All In One) Kit comes supplied with two coils. Both are rated at 1.8ohms, one is for regular e-liquids and the other for nicotine salts or e-liquids that are a little thicker in consistency (however, it still works great with normal e-liquid).
Aspire Nautilus AIO Components
Aspire made sure to keep the Nautilus AIO simple with fewer parts.
The Aspire Nautilus AIO has an adjustable airflow system to let you choose what suits your vaping preference
Installing The Nautilus Coil
- Squeeze the two side buttons on the device to remove the pod
- Once removed, turn the pod upside down, push down on and unscrew the airflow control ring to disengage it.
- Detach the old coil from the airflow control ring and screw on the new one. For your first setup, there will not be an old coil attached to the airflow control ring.
- Place the coil and airflow component back into the pod and screw it back in.
- Once you have screwed the coil back in make sure you adjust your airflow component back to your preferred setting.
- Push the pod back into the Nautilus AIO until it clicks on both sides
- Stand filled vaporizer upright, to allow e-liquid to soak the coil for 10 minutes (This prolongs the life of your coil).
- Start Vaping!
Filling Your Nautilus AIO
- Remove the pod by pressing the two side buttons at the same time.
- Turn the pod upside down, and insert the tip of your filling bottle into the spring-loaded 2.5mm diameter filling port. Because the filling port is spring-loaded, you will need to push down to open it.
- Squeeze the filling bottle of your preferred e-liquid into the pod while pushing down on the spring loaded opening.
- Before you release the pressure of the spring loaded opening, make sure you have released the pressure of your squeeze bottle so you do not spill any of your e-liquid.
- Click the pod back into place on the power unit. Again, be sure both sides have clicked into place.
- Vape Away!
It doesn't get any easier when it comes to charging your Aspire Nautilus AIO. Basically, just charge it like you would your mobile phone. Insert the Micro USB cable into the side of the mod and attach the other end to a power supply. The LED lights will flash blue and orange three times once connected to a power supply, and flash twenty times when it is fully charged.
Inside your Aspire Nautilus AIO box you will find:1 Nautilus AIO device
2 1.8Ω coils (1 regular BVC & 1 for Nic Salt)
2 Extra O rings
1 Micro USB Cable
1 Warranty Card
1 User Manual