Website Terms & Conditions of Sale and Use
- The Company reserves the right to alter, suspend or cease any aspect of the Company website, or the services or information provided on it. This includes access to it. The Company will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable.
- The Company Reserves the right to cancel any order, before it has been dispatched. Any cancelled order will receive a full refund.
- Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
- a) Delivery date(s) means date(s) upon which the goods are ready for dispatch to the point of delivery specified. b) The promised delivery date specified is a genuine forecast in the light of the current conditions, but it is given without legal commitment and we accept no liability if in the event we are unable to meet it. c) The company will aim to deliver all stocked items within 30 days after the contract is made.
- a) Complaints on quality and discrepancy will be considered provided notice in writing is given to us within 30 days after receipt of goods. You must then return the goods to the Company at your own expense. Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods or open them the Company reserves the right not to accept their return. The Company will refund the full purchase price to you within 14 days from the day the Company gets the goods back. b) Our liability in respect of goods proved by you to be defective is limited to reimbursing the Buyer all they have paid, including any original delivery and reasonable return costs, but in no circumstances will our maximum liability hereunder exceed the invoice value of the defective goods. c) In particular, we shall not be liable for - (i) adverse effects resulting from the application to the goods of any process, operation or treatment, unless specifically recommended by us and we have agreed to be so liable, nor (ii) for any goods damaged after the risk in the goods has passed to you (iii) any expenditure incurred by you in respect of goods proved or alleged to be defective. e) In the event of your failure to give us notice as specified in paragraph (a) above, your claim shall be deemed to have been waived and shall be absolutely barred. f) If on or after delivery we make any allowance to you in respect of any claim and such allowance is accepted by you, no further claim may be made by you in respect of that matter.
- a) Product orders may be cancelled prior to dispatch by notifying the Company in writing within 3 days, starting the day the purchase was made. The notification must be by email to the address at the bottom of this page.
- All time periods quoted in these Terms and Conditions will be extended to the next working day if they end on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank or Public holiday. This includes all cancellation periods and the time limits for returning goods, providing refunds, etc.
- a) The risk in the goods shall pass to you when we deliver the goods in accordance with the terms hereof to you or to your agent or other person to whom we have been authorised by you to deliver the goods, and we shall have no responsibility in respect of the safety of the goods thereafter and accordingly you should insure the goods thereafter against such risks (if any) as you think appropriate. If the Buyer uses their own carrier, the Company cease to be responsible for the goods once the Buyers carrier receives them.
- All notices the Buyer sends the Company must be sent to the contact details on the website. The Company give notice to the Buyer at either the email address or postal address provided to the Company when a purchase is made. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days of posting any letter (7 days of posting a letter if outside the UK)). In providing the service of any notice, it will be enough to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped/franked and placed in the post, and in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address provided at the time of purchase.
- You must inform the Company of any changes to your personal details, including address, contact number, and email. It is essential you check this data regularly and check your junk mail folder as your email filter settings may treat the Company email as spam. The Company will not be liable if you provide the Company with address and contact details which are not accurate.
- You must not misuse the Company website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or harmful from a technical viewpoint. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Company website, the server on which the website is kept, or any other server, computer or database connected to the Company website. You must not attack the Company website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching these terms and conditions of use, you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Company will report any such breach to the law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with these authorities by disclosing the perpetrators identity to them. In the event of such a breach, all rights you have to use the website will cease immediately.
- This contract contains all the terms and conditions of purchase and the sale relating to the supply of the goods to which it relates. No further conditions will be recognised by or binding on either you or us apart from the actual quantities, prices and delivery dates notwithstanding that such conditions may be annexed to any documents exchanged between us relating to this contract or the supply of goods hereunder.
- This contract shall be interpreted exclusively according to the laws of the United Kingdom (as it applies in Northern Ireland) and you hereby accept the jurisdiction of such courts, whether in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, as we may nominate for the purpose of trying any action arising out of this court.
- A third party may link to the Company homepage providing they do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company reputation or take advantage of it. Links may not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the Company where none exists. Links may not be established under any circumstances from a website that does not belong to you. The Company site must not be framed on any other site, nor may anyone create a link to any part of the website other than the homepage. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice.
- While we try and ensure that all prices in the Company price lists or on the website, or elsewhere transmitted or communicated are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All information on this website is given by the Company in good faith. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information and details. However, the Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, nor does the Company give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or reliability of all information. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever for any action taken in reliance on the information on this website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Company liability for personal injury or death or for fraudulent misrepresentations.
- All content on the website is the copyright of the Company and cannot be used by a third-party in any way without permission in writing from a director of the Company.
From the European Commission
To Help Resolve your consumer complaints please click here
Bloom Botanics Ltd Headquarters Address:
3 Wests Road
Registered Company No: NI650267
VAT Number: GB312143262
Bloom Botanics LTD Office address:
6 St Colmans Park,