Why Use CBD Bath Bombs?
CBD bath bombs are a great way to use CBD in your routine if you prefer not to take CBD orally, or simply want to switch things up in your daily routine. Thanks to the fact that the CBD is in bath bomb form, it can work with the ingredients in the bath bombs towards helping you reach your goal, whether it’s relaxation, exfoliation, or anything else! CBD bath bombs are very convenient and easy to use, and there doesn’t need to be any meticulous dosage measuring when taking it. Just melt one in your bath, get in, and let go of the day, and enjoy some ‘me time’. On another note, CBD has great potential for helping our skin and our overall well-being. Thanks to this, adding it to your bath time could make your baths much more enjoyable and memorable.
How to Use CBD Bath Bombs
- Fill the bath with warm or hot water, depending on your preference.
- Unpack the bath bomb and pop it into the water, allowing it to fully melt (or fizz) into the water, and mix the water before getting in.
- Get in, and soak for at least half an hour (30 minutes) to allow the bath bomb time to give you the full effects. Enjoy!
What Are the Benefits of Using CBD Bath Bombs?
Depending on the type of CBD bath bomb that you use, the benefits will vary. Every bath bomb offers different benefits depending on the ingredients used in it, and the amount of CBD in them.
Here are some of the most common benefits of CBD bath bombs:
- Muscle aches and pains relief
- Moisturising and softening the skin
- Soothing sunburns
- Skin cell regeneration
- Reduction of skin inflammation
- Stress relief
- Skin and body detox
Safety Tips While Using CBD Bath Bombs
- Always seek products that contain safe ingredients for the skin, and avoid products with ingredients that you may be sensitive or allergic to.
- Search for the CBD bath bomb’s proven CBD content (found in third-party lab test results). This way you’ll be sure that the CBD content claimed is correct, and you’re getting what you pay for.
- Look for CBD bath bombs that contain CBD that has been third-party lab tested and that provide the third-party lab test results. This ensures CBD content, and also the amount of other substances in the bath bomb.
- Be sure to buy CBD bath bombs made with high quality ingredients.
- Always check the bath bombs’ expiration date and use the bath bomb before it expires.
- It is highly recommended to use bath bombs made from 100% natural ingredients because they are safer, and they are much less likely to stain your bathtub or skin by using synthetic dye.
Staying safe is absolutely essential, and we want to make sure you’ll be as safe as possible. That’s why we only offer products that we know comply with all these safety requirements, and that offer third-party lab test results.
CBD Bath Bomb FAQ
Can CBD Bath Bombs make you high?
How Much CBD is in CBD Bath Bombs?
- CBD bath bombs cannot make you high. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and therefore cannot make you high no matter what way you take it or apply it. There are, however, CBD bath bombs made with full spectrum CBD, which contains trace amounts of THC (the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis and hemp plants); but these can’t make you high due to the fact that the amount is so small, and it’s not being ingested orally.
What is a CBD Bath Bomb Made From?
- The CBD content in a CBD bath bomb varies from bath bomb to bath bomb. It usually varies between 25mg of CBD to 100mg of CBD, but there are CBD bath bombs with more than 100mg of CBD out there. The amount of CBD in the bath bomb you choose depends entirely on your needs and preferences.
What Types of CBD are CBD Bath Bombs Made From?
- The main ingredients in a typical CBD bath bomb are citric acid and epsom salts. These form the base into which essential oils, plants and/or plant extracts, minerals, plant dyes, and CBD are mixed into. The center of a bath bomb is usually where all the extra ingredients are, but this depends on the bath bomb you use. Some even come with glitter, flowers, crystals, or little surprises inside!
How Long Should You Soak?
- This also depends on the CBD bath bomb you purchase. Most CBD bath bombs are made with CBD isolate, but there are also some that are made with broad spectrum or full spectrum. If you want a bath bomb with pure CBD and nothing else, choose one made with CBD isolate (99% pure CBD). If you’re looking for a bath bomb with terpenes and other cannabinoids, choose a broad spectrum CBD bath bomb. If you’re looking for a bath bomb with CBD and other cannabinoids which also include THC, then full spectrum CBD bath bombs are for you!
Are CBD Bath Bombs Bad for Your Hair?
- In order to allow the bath bomb to make its magic, we suggest soaking for 30 minutes or longer. This way the CBD, essential oils, epsom salts, and other fantastic ingredients have their time to shine.If your CBD bath bomb has a lower CBD content, you can soak for a longer time, but if the CBD bath bomb has around 100mg of CBD, then 30 minutes is perfect.
Are CBD Bath Bombs Legal?
- CBD bath bombs are just as good for our hair as they are for our skin. They do not damage the hair, and in fact help soften it and restore its shine!
How to Get Rid of CBD Bath Bomb Residue
- CBD bath bombs are completely legal. As long as they meet certain requirements set to ensure safety, they are 100% legal. Leave this to us, as we only source completely legal and safe CBD bath bombs!
Do CBD Bath Bombs Stain Your Skin?
- The easiest and most effective way to get rid of CBD bath bomb residue in your tub is by spraying a mild bathtub cleaner on the area, letting it activate for a minute or so, and then wiping it away with a soft cloth or sponge. Don’t use abrasive cleaners or tools, as this will damage your tub and create a bigger problem.
- There is a slight chance of a bath bomb staining your skin, but this is mostly due to the use of synthetic dyes and/or low quality materials. As we make sure that our CBD bath bombs are all-natural, made from high quality materials, and safe for the skin, this isn’t something you should be too worried about.
Why Choose Bloom Botanics?
Here at Bloom Botanics we put our customer first, and this drives us to strive for the absolute best CBD products on the market. We sift through countless CBD products in order to find the best products on the market, and curate the perfect collection of CBD products every time. Our products all meet the health and safety requirements for CBD products, are made with the highest quality ingredients, and offer the best results. We know you deserve the best, so we only offer you the best of the best.