Including Latest News, Price Drops and Tips
CBD oil drops and CBD in general are all the rage these days, and you can find them in many different stores. But how exactly are they supposed to be taken? Well, in this blog we will explain all you need to know about CBD oil drops and how to take them.
What are CBD oil drops?
To begin with, it’s important to know what CBD is, and what CBD drops are. That way you know exactly what they offer our bodies, and why so many people are opting to take CBD oil drops.
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in cannabis and hemp plants, and naturally, they are derived from these plants. CBD (cannabidiol) is produced in significant amounts within high-CBD strains of cannabis sativa and cannabis sativa l. plants, and they are harvested for the purpose of obtaining CBD.
Once the plants are grown and harvested, the plant matter is put through an extraction method called “O2 extraction” which easily allows all the crystals and oils to be taken out of the plant thanks to the incredibly low temperatures.
Depending on the type of CBD Oil being made, it may go through yet another process in which the CBD itself is isolated from other cannabinoids and substances also found in the oil. This usually involves the use of solvents and more changes of temperature.
The CBD is then added to a carrier oil, which can be almost any oil, but tends to be hemp oil or olive oil. That way, consumers can enjoy CBD that has already been diluted, and they don’t need to dilute the CBD isolates or full-spectrum extract themselves.
What are the main ways to take CBD oil?
CBD oil can come in many different formsand presentations, and below you can see the main and most easily processed forms of ingesting CBD oil drops:
- Sublingual Ingestion: Though it sounds quite precise or even medical, sublingual ingestion simply refers to putting the CBD oil under your tongue for around 30 seconds, and then washing it down with water or your favourite flavoured drink. This allows quick absorption into the body, and it is one of the simplest ways to take CBD oil.
- Dropper: CBD oil is often found in the form of drops, which is essentially CBD oil in a bottle which has a dropper cap. This is another very easy way to take CBD, since you can drop CBD into your mouth, into drinks, into food, or practically into anything else.
- Sprays: CBD sprays are also growing in popularity recently because it’s very easy to simply spray a bit of CBD oil into one’s mouth or under the tongue and continue the day These come in different strengths, just like all the other CBD products, so you might have to do it a few times a day to get a full dose, but other than that, you might like CBD sprays if you try them!
- Cooking: CBD oil drops don’t have to just be put directly into your mouth. You can also cook with them! CBD oil is very versatile, and some have a very mild taste, therefore they are the perfect ingredient to put into your favorite dishes. This is a win/win way to take CBD because you can get your daily dose, and one of your daily meals all in one!
- Topical Application: This is a great way to ensure that your body gets slowly-released CBD throughout the day, since the skin is the largest organ in our bodies, and it can also absorb substances! In fact, hemp oil and olive oil (two of the most popular carrier oils) are both very hydrating for the skin, and could even make your skin softer in the process!
I feel like it’s important to say that full-spectrum CBD oil drops don’t taste amazing, and to many, the taste of CBD can be a bit too much, since it does have an earthy and a somewhat bitter taste, especially when it comes to CBD oil drops in hemp oil as a carrier.
Otherwise, there are always other ways to take CBD, such as CBD capsules and tablets, CBD gummies and chocolates (edibles), CBD skincare such as balms and salves, and even CBD cosmetics. So don’t give up on it if you don’t like the taste of CBD oil drops!